Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From tutus to golf tees

The last few days have been wild around here. Allow me to recap...


this is my walking team "Tutus & Tatas" crossing the finish line at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. We have just walked 39 miles, don't we look fabulous despite this Herculean effort? Thanks in part to your purchase of Power of Pink cards, the Tutus raised over $65,000!

And what did I do after this casual marathon and a half? Go to sleep for 3 days? Sit on the couch and eat bonbons? No, I launched a new card! (then I ate bonbons....and Chinese delivery)
Blossom is now available as a flat correspondence card. It looks wonderful personalized and makes a lovely Mother's Day present. I've already had a bunch of orders, thank you so much!

In other news, I just found out that my cards have crossed into a retail frontier I thought formerly off limits to my type of merchandise. The Golf Shop.


As it turns out, golf shops are not just for man gear (and frumpy woman gear) any more. At least thats the case at the ultra trendy local hotspot - the Chevy Chase Club where you can find my line amongst other totally hip gifts pictured above. Maybe next I'll get picked up by ESPN zone....

No comments:

Post a Comment