Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stop it Stella





















Stella McCartney is trying to kill me. She created this confection of a dress (I usually hate it when people use dessert related terms to describe clothes, so cliche) but.... this is a confection and costs nearly 5,000.00. Stella is daring me to start robbing banks/unsuspecting women who leave their purses on the floor of coffee shops where I lurk while blogging in order to buy this dress for myself. But I will stay strong and just draw it instead. You'll notice I gave my version a waist line because if I were to put on the original dress I would get a lot of questions about when my baby was due and I'd have to answer possibly sometime in about ten to fifteen years.



To buy a print of this illustration please click here!

2 comments: