Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring?

What is the deal? What time of year is it? Should I have on a tank top and floral skirt?... These are the questions that a lot of people I saw today are NOT asking themselves. Come onnnnn women of Washington, put your clothes back on. Just because it is barely sixty degrees does not give you the right to wear tank tops... TANK TOPS... without a sweater, on the streets in early March. Who raised these people? Seriously, today I saw multiple women baring obscene amounts of no good, very pale skin. Idiots. I remember cursing my mother when I was a 7th grader when she wouldn't let me wear shorts to school until May. But now I understand the lifelong restraint and proper etiquette she was instilling within me.

Anyway... why am I here? Oh yes, I thought you all might enjoy seeing another custom project I did for a friend's wedding save-the-date. Please don't crash her wedding just because I posted this on here. That would go in the inappropriate decision column with wearing tank tops in March.

actually, tank tops any time of year. no thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment